The Sole Survivor's Photo Journal, vol.3


Next set of impressive photos and snapshots, taken during my journey throughout the Commonwealth, Boston and other locations in Fallout 4.

The Sole Survivor's journey continues. Zoe (that is how I named my sole survival) is heading to the Prydvin and planning infiltration into the Institute.

Enjoy!


Somebody steal some chalks... And like space kitty...

Prydvin, the mist.

Hold on, the mayor speaks.

Mosquito smashing in the glowing sea.

It looks just like he is saying: "Whyyy?" 😄

These statues are awesome.

Night view over Boston.

I like these statues!

Why not build a house over another house? 😎

Need repair...

Early morning over Boston.

I feel a bit ... squishy.

A beautiful night sky.

Just mosquito. Just 2m long mosquito.

Nice to meet you ... ehm ... doctor.

The great Prydvin. I dunno how could that steel monster fly.

The Institute. Awesome!

The Greenskin hatchery.

Make-Synth-o-machine

The Institute's Synth creation lab really amazed me. It's a really crazy idea how to sew the whole synthetic being together.

That should be all of the next set of snapshots. My journey was pretty long so you can look forward to the next episode of Sole Survivor's Photo Journal. Hope you like it! 😊

Comments

Popular Posts