The Sole Survivor's Photo Journal, vol.2


Second set of impressive photos and snapshots, taken during my journey throughout the Commonwealth, Boston and other locations in Fallout 4.

The Sole Survivor's journey continues. Zoe (that is how i named my sole survival) is discovering new places, visiting famous places like Diamond City or Goodneighbor and meeting new people.

Enjoy!


The Diamond City Market.

Showing Piper my garage in Sanctuary Hills. I'm sure she is impressed.

The Goodneighbor.

Hello lady.

Like in Inception.

Hunting in the night.

The Bunker Hill monument.

What a horror scene!

The Vault is calling and i must go.

What a progressive invention. I vill install it in all my other setlements. Everyone should enjoy the ride!

Self-kill-that-monster-fie

Nice evening in the Third Rail bar.

Open market street with aaaaall sort of junk to take.

The moon is rising above the Commonwealth

Just got another Power Armor set to my garage.

Hey, Piper, we need to talk.

Love still exists in this irradiated world. Even for me!

Let's get aboard!

The ventibird is waiting for me. Let's hop in to our next chapter of this journey.

That should be all of the second set of snapshots. My journey were pretty long so you can look forward to the next episode of Sole Survivor's Photo Journal. Hope you like it! 😊

Comments

Popular Posts