The Sole Survivor's Photo Journal, vol.1


First set of impressive photos and snapshots, taken during my journey throughout the Commonwealth, Boston and other locations in Fallout 4.

Enjoy!

Vault 111 is opening. The true adventure begins, the end of smashing giant cockroaches!

I feel like I like this new Sanctuary Hills more than the old shiny cleany greeny Sanctuary Hills.

Hello Dogmeat, what a nice house you have here.

What a catchy sunset!

That moon and sky and clouds and hills and ... everything!

Night sky above Corvega Assembly Plant

Revere Satelite Array during the light rain.

The Slog, Private Spa & Farm. Best Spa in the Commonwealth. 

Freddy's, the new Sanctuary Hills Bar.

First meeting with the Ventibird near the Weston Water Treatment Plant.

Jewel of the Boston area - shining Diamond City.

That light just amazed me.

Dancing in the rain with Power Armor.

You Shall Not Pass.

If I were know how annoying this thing will be, I would kill it right where I found it ...

X-01 Power Armor, the best suit you can equip for heroic work ... like gardening.

Hello pinky, you unthankful b**ch.

Hello there, it's me, Zoe. The new Commonwealth superhero. Nice to meet you. Oh and, btw, didn't you saw my son Shaun? Nope? Ok than.

On the last picture is my favorite armor set. The Mechanist armor. It has some pretty nice stats, and look how funny it looks! Love it! 😁

That should be all of the first set of snapshots. My journey were pretty long so you can look forward to the next episode of Sole Survivor's Photo Journal. Hope you like it! 😊

Comments

Popular Posts