Bringing it back to live

Hello Ladies and gentlemen

Hello, fellow gamers and other great people. Welcome to my new old blogging space.

As you can see, I've decided to use Blogger as my new primary platform for sharing my thoughts, experiences, pleasure, disappointment and everything with the entire world. Or, perhaps it is better to say, that I'm giving it a try because recently I had discovered that I had this blog a loooong time ago.

It will take some time till I will learn all the tricky tricks. Or, if anybody knows nice source with helpful tips and tricks and is willing to share it, go for it! I will appreciate it 😇 I'm not an entire n00b here. I've been using Blogger a few years ago however it's quite some time since now.

Although my previous posts on this blog were written in Czech, the new articles will be all in English. It's a part of my practice in writing in English and learning the language itself. Which is just what I need.

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts