The Teddy Bear's stories


One of many trash items in the Fallout 4 game is cute little plush Teddy Bear. I'm sure everyone met him, it's pretty common. But did you notice that sometimes, they could be found in various weird or funny situations? Let's look at them.

During my adventures across the Commonwealth, I have found some of them. So this is my collection of Weird Teddy Bears I have discovered. Enjoy!

Teddy Bear. Bound. In Cage.
Bound. In a cage.

Teddy Bear. Fave a fun with another of his kind.
Fave a fun with another of his kind.

Teddy Bear. Being productive.
Being productive.

Teddy Bear. Riding a horse as a captain.
Riding a horse as a captain.

Teddy Bear. Dealing with debtors.
Dealing with debtors.

Teddy Bear. Getting drunk from Vim.
Getting drunk from Vim.

Have you spotted any other Weird Teddy Bears? Let me know in comments so I could hunt them down too. 😄

Comments

Popular Posts