World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth


The next World of Warcraft expansion Battle for Azeroth has been announced.

Well, I'm still not sure, what should I think about it. The last expansion - the Legion - was great. Even that I kind of missed the Garrisons from Draenor, because I like building, I really did like the Legion. And one thing, which I like a lot, was the collaboration between the Alliance and the Horde. But in the realm of World of Warcraft, every collaboration between these two factions is always a very fragile thing and Warcraft was always about the war between Alliance and Horde, right?

Anyway, I am still excited what all new features this new expansion will bring to us. Crossing fingers that WoW Legion Companion app and the companion system will still work and will be expanded for Battle for Azeroth.

Enjoy the trailes! 😄

World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth Cinematic Trailer



World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth Features Overview


The cinematic trailer is sick, right? What do you think about the new expansion Battle for Azeroth?

Comments

Popular Posts